Surgimedics smoke evacuators can be configured in a number of different ways according to the clinical application. The basic components of a Surgimedics smoke evacuator include the following:
- The core unit is only available in 115V/60Hz configurations.
- Several different UPLA filters and pre-filters are available for our smoke evacuators providing advanced smoke and odor control, long operational life and filtration of particles as small as 0.1µ.
- Numerous diameters and lengths of tubing are essential to our smoke evacuators’ ability to collect surgical plume. Smoke tubing is also available in sterile and non-sterile.
- Latex-free pencil wands accommodate most electrosurgical pencils for easy plume collection.
- Optional accessories that also help enhance smoke evacuation efficiency include: arm stand assistants, wands, reducers/adapters, sponge guards, etc.
With a dedicated team, Surgimedics provides you with state of the art engineering and the highest quality customer service support in the smoke evacuation market. Contact our customer service team for more information about our full line-up of smoke evacuation solutions.